Below is a complete list of all publication references in which Mr. Stephany has either written himself, participated on or been the subject of with the most recent appearing first.
- Who's Who In American Art, artist listing, 2010, 30th Edition.
- A World History of Photography, by Naomi Rosenblum, Published by Abbeville Press (Fourth Edition), 2008.
- Art in America, artist listing, 2003-2004, Annual Edition.
- Pushing Boundaries!, The Sunday Capital, by Mike Unger, March 9th, 2003.
- Understanding Pictures: Theories, Exercises, and Procedures, by Stuart A. Oring, Published by I S I S Visual Communications, 1992.
- Space is the Place: Jaromir Stephany Talks with the Aliens, The City Paper (Baltimore), by Megan Hamilton, December 29, 1989.
- The Evening Sun, January, 1983.
- The Baltimore Sun, December 28th, 1982.
- Popular Photography, November, 1981.
- Cliche-Verre: Hand-Drawn, Light Painted, by Elizabeth Glassman and Marilyn F. Symmes. Detroit Institute of Arts, Publisher, 1980, Catalog.
- Available Light, editorials, regional newletter for SPE (Society for Photographic Education) from 1976-1980.
- The Developing Image, by Jaromir Stephany, Jody Daughtry and Ruth de Bliek, Published by Anderson Brothers Book Stores and copyrighted by the Northern Virginia Community College, 1979.
- The Paper, November issue, by Jaromir Stephany, (Education and Photography), 1971.
- News American, magazine section, by Jaromir Stephany (article on the history of Baltimore Film Forum), 1970.
- Photography in the Twentieth Century, by Nathan Lyons, Published by Horizon Press in collaboration with George Eastman House, 1967.
- Aperture, 1960.
- Photographer's Choice Exhibition Catalog, by Jaromir Stephany, (on the work of Minor White), Issue 2, 1959.
For questions or problems concerning this page please contact the webmaster.
© 2010 Jaromir Stephany, LLC All rights reserved